Contact us at slwhansen@gmail.com & mrserinjohnson@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Change!

Wow, putting our before and current during pictures has been super eye opening!  I can't believe how much we've both changed in only 7 months.  I'm so grateful to have such a great friend be my partner in this journey.  We both plateaued the last 2 months and we are finally moving forward again.  We challenged each other to no sweets...which Shanna has been doing for the last 8 months, no fried food...including chips, and no eating after 7. I have now lost a total of 39 pounds


 Miss Shanna is rocking her new gym clothes!  She looks so good!  She's now lost a total of 44 pounds!


I hope we are helping some of you meet your fitness goals as we are meeting ours. We really love and need to hear from you...it helps us keep moving forward!  Take a picture of yourself today and make goals of what you'd like your fitness to be like in 6 months.  Then continue taking pictures.  If you do we'd love to see them!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is amazing. Very inspirational I am taking a mid before picture today!!

Shanna said...

You need to Laura!