Contact us at slwhansen@gmail.com & mrserinjohnson@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Back to the gym I go!

It was a long, fun, unstructured, lazy at times, summer. While Shanna's been rocking her weight loss, I've been slowly creeping up on the scale...BOO! I can't be too upset about it; when I don't put in the effort, I can't expect magical results! As a result I was up a total of 10 pounds, YIKES! 3 weeks ago I started focusing on what I was eating again, then two weeks ago I added back in my gym time. I can't believe how much better I feel already. Plus, I'm down 5 of those pesky pounds! 

My muscles keep having to remind my brain that I my body knows what it's doing, & to stop questioning whether or not I can do the work! I really missed working out though, even if I have been super sore!
So, who's with me? Anyone else ready to recommit?  My body is sore, but I'm still going to drag my shrinking butt to the gym!

0 comments: