Contact us at slwhansen@gmail.com & mrserinjohnson@gmail.com

Friday, September 6, 2013

Exactly one month later pictures

All righty then...last month we posted our first pictures and we've decided to take monthly pictures of ourselves to show our progress on this journey...I gotta say that I'm a little surprised by our progress.  I think Shanna has lost 10 pounds since the first pictures, totalling 20!  Look how awesome she is doing!!!


 I've lost 7 pounds.  Totalling at 23 pounds.


Can't wait to see what next months results will be!!!

3 comments:

The Story of Life said...

Good for you two! I need to jump on the bandwagon! You are inspiring!

Shanna said...

Thanks Heidi! We are having fun and glad to have each other to keep motivation up! Hope you are feeling good. Praying for you!

Kendra Burke said...

Looking awesome ladies! Keep it up!