Contact us at slwhansen@gmail.com & mrserinjohnson@gmail.com

Friday, September 13, 2013

I'm just a wee bit tired today!

Today I was really wishing for one of these!



Oh the candles and the nice towels. So nice! That's not why I wanted it though....

I Need The Dang Handrails to Hold Me Up!

I AM SO TIRED!!! Erin and I do long workouts sometimes. We are starting to do them once a week, and today I did 60 minutes on the elliptical, 30 minutes on the treadmill, and another 20 minutes doing weights. When I got home and showered, I was really wishing for a hand rail to hold on to! I felt sort of jello-y  and weak. My muscles are tired! Lets be honest, that little door thing on the tub really could have come in handy too!  I hope that I will be sore tomorrow, because I love that feeling!  Oh and just a little side note, I was hoping to lose at least 20 pounds before my birthday, and I did it ! Yay! Hopefully some more drops off soon! Have a good weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Dee said...

Way to go Shanna and Erin!!! You are inspiring! I hope I lose weight just by reading your blog! ;)

Erin said...

I love it! My favorite part is the little seat...I could totally use that!