Contact us at slwhansen@gmail.com & mrserinjohnson@gmail.com

Monday, September 30, 2013

Reaching goals puts me on a high!

Okay guys, I am super excited.  Drum roll please......I am 2 pounds away from reaching my 30 pound mark, and I'm going to reach it this week....I can feel it!

I came across this idea today and I love it!  It said: A healthy lifestyle is not something you turn on or off depending on your current outlook. Love it! Totally true.  

Also, this article had some simple ideas for getting moving.  What are some ways that you get your cardio in every day?

What are your fitness, or other, goals for this week?  

P.S. If we're not already friends on myfitnesspal come find us...I'm mrserinjohnson and Shanna is shanse.

2 comments:

Shanna said...

We are really finding our groove aren't we!!! My goals this week are to make it to the gym all 5 days, and be down at least 2 pounds! Oh and get my room cleaned today! You did mean those kinds of goals too, right??! :-D

Erin said...

Love it! Yes I did mean those kinds of goals too...Jess will be so happy!