Contact us at slwhansen@gmail.com & mrserinjohnson@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

6 months worth of work really is paying off!

All right.  It's that time again. Progress pictures!!!  I'm not gonna lie.  I didn't budge over the holidays.  I would go up 2 down 2 up 2 down 2.  But the important thing is that I at least maintained, and now I'm ready to get moving like crazy! In 6 months, I'm down a total of 35 pounds.


But Shanna on the other hand, with her resolve to not eat treats for a year...which she is rocking by the way...lost 5 pounds.  Putting her at a total 40 pounds.


Not gonna lie, I'm more than a little jealous!  We are both super excited for the new year and ready to blast through January.  We are debating on whether or not to start our own fitness group or not.  Is anyone interested in doing this with us?  You don't have to live locally, we would come up with daily/weekly goals and have some sort of reward at the end.  We could also do it for money or not.  Let us know.

2 comments:

Ducksfly2gether said...

I love fitness programs! I'm not going to be able to commit to anything since my pregnancy may leave me unpredictable, but you should totally do it! I'm at least committing to keeping a food diary again. Thanks for the motivation!

Tiffany said...

I'm kind of in a fitness challenge group. I'll invite you to it! It's on FB. You look great girls! Way to go!