Contact us at slwhansen@gmail.com & mrserinjohnson@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Here's to 2014!!!

Happy New Year!!!


I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year! Erin and I went to the gym on Christmas Eve and left very happy. Erin kept her weight steady through all of the holiday parties and yummy treats, and I made my goal of  40 pounds before Christmas! Yay for us! Usually one of us is having and good day and the other is feeling discouraged, so it was a Christmas Miracle for us both! :D   
I love to weigh myself everyday. That is not necessarily good or bad, but it is bad for me. I am either so happy or so bugged for the whole day, so I decided that I was not going to weigh for a whole month. Yikes. I weighed this morning and I won't be weighing again until February 1st. I am kicking it up a notch this month to really get back into losing some weight, and Erin and I want any and all of you to come along with us! 

We want to do a little Weight loss competition! It will be easy and little or no money. We just want everyone to join us in our journey to health. We are still working out the small details so we will let you know in the next few days. In the meantime, let us know if you would like to join in! Come on, you know you want to!!!

Here's to all of our health in 2014!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well I'm in! I gained and I'm ready to feel good again! becca

Shanna said...

Good! We will get going in the next day or two!