Contact us at slwhansen@gmail.com & mrserinjohnson@gmail.com

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Yum!

What do you get when you add Garden noodles to a can of V8 juice?  Delicious macaroni and tomato soup!  It is one of my favorite and quick lunches.  I love the Ronzoni spaghetti noodles that have tons of fiber...they taste, seriously, just like normal noodles.  No cardboard-y taste!  This week Ronzoni noodles are on sale for 0.49 a box at Smith's so I decided to try the garden delight noodles, ad matched it at Walmart and loaded up.  
I just microwave my noodles in water with salt for about 8-10 minutes in a pyrex measuring cup bowl.  Dump out remaining water, then add can of v8 juice and some pepper.  Microwave for another minute.  Then YUM!

What are your go to fast yummy lunches???

0 comments: