Contact us at slwhansen@gmail.com & mrserinjohnson@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Don't we look HOT!!!

Can you see the sweat??! We worked hard today! I would say doing the elliptical for an hour is hard. If you don't agree, don't judge! We are going to start adding in weights again since we haven't done weights in probably 6 weeks. That is where i feel like I dont know enough. I can go and go on an elliptical, but I don't know much about lifting weights. I want to feel stronger, but for now, I am not sure if I will be able to walk tomorrow! :-) I love how good I feel right now though!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my gosh that is an awesome picture!!! And yes, we look super hot...I think I'm dripping sweat just looking at it!

Mari said...

You two are cute girls! Can't wait to read all about it!

Mary-Anne said...

Way to go!!! I wish I lived by you...I need an exercise buddy and some serious motivation. Keep up the good work!

Kendra Burke said...

Way to go girls! I love lifting weights! Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you girls have figured it out by now, but if you need good weight lifting programs try bodybuilding.com. It sounds intimidating but I would recommend LeLabrada's program. The workout are fairly short a doable, none of the fancy moves that require extreme coordination and strength. Adding this weight routine has helped with my weight loss goals a lot, even if I do a less cardio! :)