Contact us at slwhansen@gmail.com & mrserinjohnson@gmail.com

Thursday, July 18, 2013

"What is that???" Squealed at the top of Shanna's lungs!

Oh my heck, I am laughing as I type this...for any of you who know Shanna very well, you know that she is a bit of a germ freak.  So today while we got in our workout at the pool she starts squealing.  I look over at her and she is just kicking and flailing about.  I'm still chuckling just thinking about it!   So she pulls up her water weight and there is this huge long tangly mess of hair stuck on it.  I started laughing and couldn't do anything to help her!  As she keeps lifting it higher and higher more and more hair comes with it.  Needless to say, she started to look like she was drowning...and we were a little disappointed that none of the boy lifeguards did any rescuing...just kiddin.  
After almost hyperventilating from laughing so hard, I did end up being a nice friend and remove the disgusting mass of hair from her weight.  So funny.

P.S. We were both down another pound today!!!

2 comments:

Shanna said...

Just to be fair, someone might have cleaned out their brush (after forgetting to for a few months), and I knew it wasn't me! I don't have jet black hair! Gross!!!

Kendra Burke said...

That is hilarious!