Contact us at slwhansen@gmail.com & mrserinjohnson@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

This is bull crap! (Quoted from Big Daddy)

So today, as we were working out, I asked Shanna, "Do you ever feel like you look like that girl over there when you get done working out, then you see yourself in the mirror and realize...'nope, still got a long way to go'?"  I'm calling it bull crap...same rules should apply to everyone!  If you put in the time & eat the "right" food everyone should be able to look hot!


Lol, obviously in reality I know that we are all different and what works for some won't work for others, and that who knows, maybe that girl started off similar to me.  I also know that I got myself where I am today, and I'm gonna have to get myself out of it. Even still, yes it's worth the hard work and the frustration, because sometimes I do feel like I could walk down the runway...{super sarcastic}...after I work my butt off.  It's a great feeling.  And yes, I may not be as fit as that cute girl at the gym, but you know what, I'm getting there.  Slowly but surely!

I have to do a small shout out to our awesome-ness today.  I had a personal best...1 hour on the elliptical. Burning 750 calories, and going 4.3 miles.  Pretty freaking awesome, if I do say so myself.  I may not be able to tie my shoes tomorrow morning, but it was definitely worth it.  

2 comments:

Shanna said...

We Were Awesome, and we don't even need to pretend otherwise! You will be happy to know that my whole body aches!

Monica said...

Love this blog. You guys are awesome!