Contact us at slwhansen@gmail.com & mrserinjohnson@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Beginnings

So, to start this blog I thought I'd give a little background on why I've been wanting to do this.  I have been going to the gym with my awesome friend Shanna for about 10 months...sometimes more diligently than others...but I have felt a big difference in the way my body feels and how I feel about myself.  I was going to start a weight loss group, but decided that was maybe too much work for me right now.  Then we came up with this...a blog about fitness, health, recipes, encouragement, discouraging problems and hopefully ways to work through them......all from two friends who are quirky, funny and trying really hard to get healthy.  The best part is, we aren't there yet...if you're like me and you see all the super fit girls on pinterest, you think, "Man, I've got a long way to go, and I'm probably never going to look like that...I mean, come on, I've had 4 babies and don't have the time to devote my life to rock hard abs!"  This blog is going to be about our journeys and what makes us feel good, and hopefully look good!  We really want to help motivate people and in that process keep ourselves motivated.  I'm super excited about this, and can't wait to amp this blog up!

1 comments:

Ducksfly2gether said...

Stinkin' awesome! Can't wait. Who isn't looking to get fit?