Contact us at slwhansen@gmail.com & mrserinjohnson@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Epiphany!

DON"T FORGET TO ENTER OUR DRAWING FOR A JAMBA JUICE GIFT CARD (WE WILL HAVE TWO WINNERS)!  IT ENDS TODAY!!!

I think I've had a major breakthrough today.  This morning I decided I wanted to try writing down what I was going to eat and what exercise I was going to do at the gym instead of writing stuff down after I'd exercised and eaten throughout the day.  So I got on My fitness pal and logged it all in.  Then I had breakfast, then went to the gym.  It's amazing how much easier it was to meet my goal when I knew that if I didn't I'd have to delete those sit ups I'd already said I'd do!  The same went for eating.  After running errands I didn't have to hem and haw over what I was going to eat, I already knew.  I realize that some of you probably think I'm dumb that I'm just now figuring this out...but I am not a plan meals in advance kind of girl.  I don't make super detailed meal plans for the week for my family, or like to be tied down to something to eat on Monday, when on Friday it may not sound good anymore.  But I can definitely start my day off with a little list of things to eat and what exercise I'm going to get done for the day.    CHALLENGE:  If you don't already do this, give it a try and see if it helps you at all.  Don't beat yourself up if you stray from the plan during the day, but make sure you change your list so you stay accountable!

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Very smart! I should try that!