Contact us at slwhansen@gmail.com & mrserinjohnson@gmail.com

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Yes I am Competitive!

I am competitive. Very Competitive. Lets just say that I am not very happy that Erin is losing so fast, and I am on the slow track. I am trying out different calorie amounts and trying to figure out what will make me lose faster. I was doing around 1300-1400 calories and losing very slow. My sisters told me to up my calories to 1900. I am trying that for a couple of weeks to see if that helps. Meanwhile, Erin is doing awesome, and it is making me CRAZY!!!  In all seriousness though, I am happy that Erin and I are on this journey together, and that we CAN have a little friendly competition and laugh about it! I know that in the long run, my body will respond and the weight will start falling off. In the mean time, I need to have patience. I really am super proud of Erin too! Way to go!!! Now then...anyone want to play a game that I can win at??!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my heck...this just made me laugh out loud!!! You are so funny!

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Erin has to win at everything....she is such a BRAT! It is probably because she is the baby in our family! Just kidding way to go both of you!

Shanna said...

I love it! Thank you for making me feel better Jeanette! Just kidding Erin! Or am I...

LAURA said...

Shanna give it some time. Erins going to look so hot she will end up prego's again soon. Maybe even with twins again fingers crossed!!