Contact us at slwhansen@gmail.com & mrserinjohnson@gmail.com

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Huge milestone

Alright, I am super excited because I hit my 20 pound mark today!!!  I was getting pretty frustrated because I was working out hard, and eating a lot better and not eating at night at all and I just wasn't seeing the results I wanted.  I have been feeling so much better, and I can see a difference in my body, but still not showing on the scales.  That's when I knew I had to track my food better.  Stupid food!  I hate that I have to write down everything I put into my mouth, but apparently that's the only way this is going to work for me.  So anywho, today is a big day....20 pounds down.

Here's my list of 20 things that weigh 20 pounds:


1. A puppy
2. A 1 year old 
3. KitchenAid Mixer
4. Car Tire
5. Medium sized bag of dog food
6. Two bags of sugar
7. My purse packed full of everything for my kiddos
8. 2 gallons of milk
9. 80 sticks of butter  {Seriously gross!!!}
10. 4 large Rainbow Trout

11. A big bag of ice
12. A propane tank
13. Karaoke machine
14. Thanksgiving turkey
15. Dining chair
16. A pug dog
17. 2 medium bowling balls

18. 2 cats or one really large one!
19. A Racoon
20. All the fat I just lost!!!


That's pretty gross and awesome all in one!  So here's to being 20 pounds lighter and being diligent about writing all my stupid food down!!!

0 comments: